Stay Home! Stay Safe!
The government’s guidance says people should only leave home for one of four reasons:
1. Shopping for basic necessities such as food and medicine. Shopping trips should be as infrequent as possible
2. One form of exercise a day such as a run, walk, or cycle. This should be done alone or only with people you live with
3. Any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person.*
4. Travelling to and from work, but only where work absolutely cannot be done from home
* This includes moving children under the age of 18 between their parents’ homes, where applicable. Key workers or those with children identified as vulnerable can continue to take their children to school
Even when following the above guidance, people should minimise the amount of time spent out of their homes and should keep two metres away from people they do not live with.
The government is also stopping all social events, including weddings, baptisms and other ceremonies – but funerals will be allowed.
Stay At Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives!